Table of Contents
This links page is a companion to the bibliography printed in the Transhuman Space core book.
- Transhuman Space YahooGroups List – Discussion of the Transhuman Space setting. Check the archives for vehicle designs, conversion notes, and optional rules and setting material. Most of the core Transhuman Space writers are active participants.
- Ship Design Page – Reference work showing comparative sizes and outlines of almost every Transhuman Space ship described in canon . . . and some originals!
- Evil Dr. Ganymede – Webpage of Transhuman Space: Under Pressure co-author Constantine Thomas. Of notable interest is the pictures/renderings for how the sea level will rise on Mars during terraforming and a compiled list of every cybershell, parahuman and bioroid in the setting.
- DM's Transhuman Space Page – Webpage of Transhuman Space: Under Pressure co-author David Morgan-Mar. Awesome maps of Transhuman Space Earth and the solar system.
- WorldChanging – A website dedicated to scientific improvement of the world. Edited by Jamais Cascio, author of Transhuman Space: Broken Dreams and Transhuman Space: Toxic Memes.
- David L. Pulver's Website – The personal webpage of the creator of Transhuman Space and Centauri Knights.
These articles are all free, in support of the Transhuman Space line.
- Transhuman Space by David Pulver: Comments and the cut mutable point totals box text.
- Orbital Decay by Patrick Sweeney: Lethal new nanotech diseases to inflict on your hapless players!
- Fifth Wave by Jon Zeigler: Includes new meme rules.
- Personnel Files by Phil Masters: Some basic notes on group concepts that were not written up.
- In the Well by Jonathan Woodward: Two sections, one on how the maps were created and another with some guidelines on using materials lists in GURPS Vehicles.
- Deep Beyond by David Pulver: Quotes and commentary on the development of the book.
- Under Pressure by David Morgan-Mar, Kenneth Peters, & Constantine Thomas: Very extensive notes with a mix of heavy crunch (such as technical appendix notes) and humor.
- Broken Dreams by Jamais Cascio: Short piece detailing different ways of getting online in the year 2100.
These articles were published in Pyramid volume two, and the full text may be unavailable.
- Ice on Mercury – Interesting information on possible ice on the poles of Mercury.
- In October 2014, the possibility was confirmed by photos returned by the MESSENGER probe.
- GURPS Blue Planet, based on the out-of-print game by Fantasy Flight Games.
- 2300 AD, by Far Future Enterprises. Sci-fi sequel to Twilight: 2000. Now with a planned reprint and d20 adaptation. The discussion group can also be mined for Transhuman Space ideas.
- Ad Astra. Hard science roleplaying without FTL, but does have aliens and extrasolar travel.
- Big Ideas, Grand Vision. "Gonzo transhumanistic" roleplaying with godlike AIs and radical alteration of humans. Uses the Alternity rules system.
- Orion's Arm. A collaborative transhumanistic roleplaying setting, similar to Big Ideas, Grand Vision.
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Richard Fleischer, 1954).
- The Abyss (James Cameron, 1989).
- Blue Submarine No. 6 (Mahiro Maeda, 1998).
- Deep Blue Sea (Renny Harlin, 1999).
- Gasaraki (ADV Films, 1998).
- Ghost in the Shell (Bandai Visual, 1996).
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Production, I.G., 2002).
- Planetes (Sunrise, 2003).
- Sealab 2021 (Williams Street, 2001).
- SeaQuest DSV (Universal TV, 1993-1995).
- Waterworld (Kevin Reynolds, 1995).
Many thanks to Kenneth Peters, who provided the majority of the content for this page.