Transhuman Space: In the Well
Written by Jonathan Woodward
Edited by Andrew Hackard
Cover art by Christopher Shy
Illustrated by Jesse DeGraff, Torstein Nordstrand, Christopher Shy, and Wiley Wiggins
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6702
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6702
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
In the Inner System, the worlds are closer together. Hotter. Full of promise and adventure. This book includes:
- A detailed history of Mars, from the robot probes of the early 21st century, to the first manned landing in 2026, through the illegal terraforming plagues created by the Ares Conspiracy.
- The uneasy truce on Mercury, where precious metal and abundant energy draw greedy eyes.
- The stifling clouds of Venus, beneath which lurk a few hardy scientists, and some who are just there to hide.
- New character types like the Recurver and Terraformer, new biomods, and new gengineered races.
- A bestiary of genetically-enhanced animals, from smartcats to ice weasels.
Plus campaign ideas, personal hardware, land and air vehicles, and more!
Here is the heart of the solar system. The destiny of humanity is here. Seize the future.
- Transhuman Space: Bioroid Bazaar – A catalog of new and revised biotechnological templates from the Transhuman Space universe, updated to GURPS Fourth Edition.
- Transhuman Space: Deep Beyond – The Deep Beyond is the solar system's final frontier. A vast zone stretching from the asteroid belt to the edge of interstellar space, its siren call has drawn researchers, pioneers, visionaries – and outlaws.
- Transhuman Space: High Frontier – In the year 2100, Earth-Lunar space is the most densely populated area of the solar system outside Earth itself.
- GURPS Spaceships – Rules for TL7-12 spacecraft, from tiny lifeboats to giant dreadnoughts.
- Warehouse 23 offers more worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for Transhuman Space.