Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game
Written by Sean Punch
Illustrated by Alex Fernandez, Felipe Gaona Reydat, Denis Loubet, Brandon Moore, and Benjamin Mund
5 books, 2 large double-sided maps, cardboard figures, and 6-sided dice.
Suggested Retail Price $59.95 Stock number 01-1005
Storm Dungeons, Slay Monsters, Seize Treasure
A fun hack 'n' slash campaign challenges unique heroes with clever dungeons. To get the most out of your fantasy adventures, you need a game that lets you customize and perfect characters, monsters, treasures, and traps.
That's where the ready-to-play Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game comes in. It harnesses the customizing power of the award-winning Generic Universal RolePlaying System (GURPS), and streamlines it so you have exactly what you need to take fully-realized characters on fantastic adventures.
Choose from 11 classic professions and nine races. Tailor your hero using quick-start templates and the time-tested GURPS point-build system. Gear up with a massive list of customizable armor and weapons. Pick from over 400 spells. Then battle foes chosen from more than 80 monsters.
All this power guarantees epic games in no time . . . starting with the new adventure that comes in the box!
Daily Illuminator Articles
From time to time, we support the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game with articles in our blog, the Daily Illuminator. Here's the roundup so far:
Dungeon Fantasy Tips: A whole series of pieces offering detailed thoughts on actually playing the game. Some are aimed at players and some at GMs – but much of this is general advice for everyone!
- Opening The Chest (October 26, 2017). General advice on how to get started.
- Creating Your Own Character (November 6, 2017). Advice to players on creating fun-to-play heroes.
- Creating Your Own Dungeon (November 15, 2017). Advice to GMs on writing entertaining adventures.
- Superior Spellcasters (November 29, 2017). General advice on building and playing magic-users effectively.
- My Little Monster (December 20, 2017). Advice to GMs on designing cool new monsters.
- The Art Of War (December 29, 2017). General advice on combat, especially making it run smoothly.
- Town? (January 2, 2018). Advice to GMs on cooking up interesting towns to visit between adventures.
Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Designer's Notes (December 7, 2017). Pointers to all the articles out there on the process of putting together the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game.
Dungeon Fantasy Designer's Notes 1: What, Who, When, Where, Why?
Dungeon Fantasy Designer's Notes 2: Eleven Flavors of Munchkin, a Golf Bag Full of Swords
Dungeon Fantasy Designer's Notes 3: Fighting (and Other Activities)
Dungeon Fantasy Designer's Notes 4: "It's Magic!"
Dungeon Fantasy Designer's Notes 5: Jaws That Bite, Claws That Catch