Deluxe Ogre earned The Wargamer Award for Excellence for 2001.
Miniatures in 3 video boxes, map, and rulebook with a slip cover.
Suggested Retail Price $49.95 Stock number 10-5001
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
This big set contains everything you need to play a basic Ogre scenario, with a Paneuropean Ogre Mk III attacking a Combine command post – using 1/285 miniatures as the playing pieces. It includes the Ogre rules, a giant-sized version of the Ogre map, and all the miniatures needed to play the game in three reusable plastic cases. Some vehicles were resculpted for this set.
This Set Contains:
- Complete Ogre Rules
- Giant 35" × 22" Map
- 3 Plastic Boxes
- Box Labels
- Ogre Mark III
- Combine Defense Force:
- Command Post
- 6 GEVs
- 4 Heavy Tanks
- 4 Missile Tanks
- 1 Howitzer
- 21 Infantry Squads
- 10 Infantry Bases
- Ogre Miniatures, Second Edition – The new, updated rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures – The original rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 1 – The basic Paneuropean units.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – The advanced Paneuropean units.
- Deluxe Ogre – Combine starter set.
More Combine units:
- Combine Set 1 – Ogre Mk. V
- Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III
- Combine Set 3 – Heavy Armor Company
- Combine Set 4 – GEV Company
- Combine Set 5 – Missile Tank Squadrons & Mobile Battery
- Combine Set 6 – Mechanized Infantry Company with Escort Squadron
- Combine Set 7 – Howitzer Battery & Reinforced Infantry Battalion
- Combine Set 9 – Laser Towers and Turrets
- Combine Set 10 – Fast Convoy
- Combine Set 11 – Ogre Mk. I and II
- Combine Set 12 – Ogre Mk. III-B
- Ogre Mk. IV
- Ogre Mk. VI
- Combine Structures – Individual buildings and support structures.
- Deluxe G.E.V. – Paneuropean starter set.
- Other Ogre Minis