Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 10-2103
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The big tanks that rolled across Europe with the Ogres: two Combine heavy armor squadrons, eight units in all. Each squadron is made up of the squadron leader's "Alamo" superheavy tank (a brand new unit, never before available) and three "Ranger" heavy tanks. The set is packed in a reusable plastic case.
Each heavy armor squadron is worth 30 points in Ogre Miniatures: one superheavy at 12 points, and three heavies at 6 each. The two squadrons in this box boost your army's value by 60 points.
Somehow the rules for the Alamo got left out of Combine Set 3, so we've reprinted them below:
- This unit is a heavy tracked vehicle mounting twin weapons . . . a "tank destroyer." It has an attack strength of 6, a range of 3, and a defensive strength of 5. It has a movement value of 3, and is affected by terrain as though it were an Ogre! When a player chooses units at the beginning of a scenario, each Superheavy (SHVY) is worth 2 armor points (or 12 victory points).
- The Superheavy has two main guns. The owning player may, on any turn, choose to attack separately with each gun, giving the Superheavy Tank two attacks of strength 3 each. But, unlike an Ogre, the Superheavy may not lose one gun and continue to function. When it is hit, it is disabled or destroyed as a unit.
- The Superheavy also has two AP units. These function exactly like Ogre AP weapons for all purposes, and, like the Ogre AP, are doubled in an overrun attack.
- In Ogre, when a Superheavy Tank is rammed by an Ogre, that Ogre loses 3 tread units.
- Ogre Miniatures, Second Edition – The new, updated rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures – The original rulebook.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 1 – The basic Paneuropean units.
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – The advanced Paneuropean units.
- Deluxe Ogre – Combine starter set.
More Combine units:
- Combine Set 1 – Ogre Mk. V
- Combine Set 2 – Ogre Mk. III
- Combine Set 3 – Heavy Armor Company
- Combine Set 4 – GEV Company
- Combine Set 5 – Missile Tank Squadrons & Mobile Battery
- Combine Set 6 – Mechanized Infantry Company with Escort Squadron
- Combine Set 7 – Howitzer Battery & Reinforced Infantry Battalion
- Combine Set 9 – Laser Towers and Turrets
- Combine Set 10 – Fast Convoy
- Combine Set 11 – Ogre Mk. I and II
- Combine Set 12 – Ogre Mk. III-B
- Ogre Mk. IV
- Ogre Mk. VI
- Combine Structures – Individual buildings and support structures.
- Deluxe G.E.V. – Paneuropean starter set.
- Other Ogre Minis