Designed by Steve Jackson Illustrated by Lar deSouza
Includes rules, 110 cards, 8 giant-sized reference cards, 2 sheets of money counters, and 2 dice.
Suggested Retail Price $34.95 Stock number 1387 UPC 080742099807
They are all around us. Secret conspiracies are everywhere. In Illuminati, you increase your wealth and power to take over the world until only YOU reign supreme.
Now, this classic game of conspiracy and world conquest has been updated to include current events and up-to-date references! Illuminati is for two to six players and contains 110 cards with new card back designs. It features new art created by Lar deSouza, known for his 2008 Shuster Award-winning online comic Least I Could Do.
As a winner of the Origins Award for Best Science Fiction Boardgame, Illuminati is one of the all-time greats. Now that it has been modernized for the 21st century, you'll wonder whether it's really only a game as you scheme your way to world domination!
- Read the designer's notes for the new edition of the game.
- All of the components you get in the box.
- The Errata and Rulings for Illuminati.
- 50 Awful Things About The Illuminati
- Discuss Illuminati in the Steve Jackson Games Forums.
- Looking for a friendly local game store? Use the Store Finder!
Other Illuminated Links
- Roleplayers should check out GURPS Illuminati, for those brave enough to enter the world where everything in the tabloids is true . . . and GURPS Warehouse 23, for those who want to see the things that the Secret Masters don't want you to have. And GURPS IOU reveals the secrets behind that truly unique institution of higher education, Illuminati University.
- Userfriendly.org's Illuminati Card (and here's a high-res TIFF version suitable for printing on a blank card)
- I've Got My Tinfoil Hat On.
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Real Illuminati