Written by Paul Drye, Hans Rancke-Madsen, and Robert Prior
Edited by Kimara Bernard
Cover art by Wayne Peters
Illustrated by Chuck Bordell, Jesse DeGraff, Glenn Grant, and Alex McVey
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number FFE30-6631
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6631
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Day After Ragnarok
The Sword Worlds stand at the border of the Third Imperium, a small but proud civilization descended from ancient Terran migrants. Their inhabitants have spent centuries fighting for independence – from the Imperium, from the other great empires, even from each other.
A decade ago, the Sword Worlds went to war against the Third Imperium. They lost. Today, the Sword Worlders are in search of a new destiny, in a universe where their fierce pride seems headed for an inevitable fall.
GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds brings this unique culture to life for the player and GM. Every world in the area is described in detail, as are local history, social features, special technologies, and important people. A wealth of adventure seeds gives the GM plenty of starting points, for any campaign set in this distinctive region of the Traveller setting.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw – Over four hundred star systems are described in detail, along with essays on the Imperial Nobility and system of government, a detailed history of the region, referee's information, current events and a wealth of adventure material.
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire – The Solomani Rim contains more history, honor, and horrors than any other part of Charted Space. Explore it today!
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.