Written by Martin J. Dougherty and Neil A. Frier
Edited by Loren Wiseman and Gene Seabolt
Cover art by Randy Asplund-Faith
146 pages. PDF.
Stock number FFE30-6601
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $20.95
Stock number 6601
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Behind The Claw: Slang phrase referring to those regions of the Third Imperium lying beyond the Great Rift. Almost a year from the Capital by Xboat, the Spinward Marches is a frontier region, scene of five Frontier Wars and innumerable skirmishes. The Marches are one of the most troubled regions of the entire Imperium.
Behind The Claw details the Spinward Marches, a complete sector of space. Over four hundred star systems are described in detail, along with essays on the Imperial Nobility and system of government, a detailed history of the region, referee's information, current events and a wealth of adventure material. The setting is rich and diverse, with unlimited scope for adventuring.
The Spinward Marches was first sector to be covered in the original Traveller background, and it is where the vast majority of campaigns are set. In many ways, it is Traveller's "home."
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire – The Solomani Rim contains more history, honor, and horrors than any other part of Charted Space. Explore it today!
- GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds – The Sword Worlds stand at the border of the Third Imperium, a small but proud civilization descended from ancient Terran migrants. Their inhabitants have spent centuries fighting for independence – from the Imperium, from the other great empires, even from each other.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.