Written by J. Andrew Keith and William H. Keith, Jr.
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
16 pages. PDF.
Stock number FFE37-1150
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Unexplored star systems always promise untold wealth. But the system the crew of one far trader is currently exploring has shown the other side of the balance sheet. There is nothing of value here.
Until they detect the Other . . .
Flare Star is an adventure for GURPS Traveller where a derelict alien vessel leads the crew of a far trader to a planet filled with danger . . . and opportunity. Flare Star originally appeared in four consecutive issues of Space Gamer magazine. It has also appeared in the Journal of the Traveller Aid Society online. But best of all . . . it's free!
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Spaceships – Rules for TL7-12 spacecraft, from tiny lifeboats to giant dreadnoughts. It covers spaceship design, travel, and operations, along with a (mapless) space combat system.
- GURPS Traveller: Far Trader – There's a fortune to be made among the stars – for the intrepid merchant with business savvy, a suspicious mind, and more than a little luck.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.