Written by Robert M. Schroeck and Peggy Schroeck
Edited by Steve Jackson
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Carl Anderson, Keith Berdak, Larry McDougal, and Ruth Thompson
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
132 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6041
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $19.95
Stock number 6041
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Knights and Wizards!
They were the best knights in the world. They were advised by the most powerful wizard of all . . . Merlin himself! And their leader was King Arthur, bearer of Excalibur.
The story of Camelot is the story of chivalry itself. All the knightly traditions of fantasy . . . monster-slaying, maiden-rescuing, jousts, adventures in disguise . . . came from the tales of King Arthur, as told by a thousand years of bards. Now Camelot comes alive for the roleplayer.
GURPS Camelot includes backgrounds for three versions of the legend.
- The Traditional Arthur of folklore,
- The modern Cinematic Arthur of swashbuckling adventures, and
- The Historical Arthur, the ancient British ruler who fought against Saxon invaders.
- GURPS Fantasy – Welcome to the land of Yrth, a magical realm of incredibly varied races and monsters – including people snatched from our Earth and other worlds by the cataclysmic Banestorm!
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!