Written by Kenneth Hite, Phil Masters, Elizabeth McCoy with Walter Milliken, David L. Pulver, Gene Seabolt, William H. Stoddard, Brian J. Underhill, Jonathan Woodward, and Jon F. Zeigler
Edited by Kimara Bernard, Alain H. Dawson, Andrew Hackard, and Scott D. Haring
Illustrated by Greg Hyland
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6421
Always Available – Click here to buy!
130 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $24.95
Stock number 01-6097
Available Now at – Amazon
128 black-and-white pages, softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6421
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Nine Authors. One Book.
Take nine fan-favorite GURPS authors. Give them each 10,000 words to write about whatever they want. The result is GURPS All-Star Jam 2004, featuring:
- Kenneth Hite, writing about ghost hunters;
- Phil Masters, with a fairytale world of muskets, ghosts, and strange magics;
- Beth McCoy, channeling Walter Milliken, on a truly dangerous job – Mythic Babysitting;
- David Pulver's far-future space-opera campaign setting;
- Gene Seabolt, giving us the travails of the last band of Spartan mercenaries, trapped in a decaying Europe;
- William Stoddard, looking at subterranean settings for all types of roleplaying adventures;
- Brian Underhill, with a GURPS take on airships;
- Jonathan Woodward, looking at the science-fictional implications of Precursor races; and
- Jon Zeigler's "Chariots!" – a cinematic look at the age of flashing bronze and larger-than-life heroes.
Nine (well, ten) top authors at the top of their games – GURPS All-Star Jam 2004 has something for everybody!
- GURPS IOU – Illuminati University is THE best place to learn Things Man Was Not Meant To Know.
- GURPS Imperial Rome – A world of adventure and intrigue, gladiators and glory. The sprawling Roman Empire is full of campaign options, from orgies in the decadent Roman villas to battles with pirates off the coast of Sicily.
- GURPS Space – The ultimate toolkit for any campaign between the stars.
- GURPS Swashbucklers – Come to the age of the Swashbuckler, when the world was wide and fortunes could be made in an afternoon of smoking cannons and bloody cutlasses!
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!