Written by Sean Punch
Illustrated by John Hartwell, Sean Murray, Aaron Panagos, Dan Smith, and Nikola Vrtis
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
52 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0348
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Everything's A Weapon
The malicious misuse of tools, scenery, and seemingly "harmless" objects is a hallmark of action cinema. If the director shows us something that could conceivably be dangerous in the wrong hands, you just know that sooner or later, there will be a creative demonstration of exactly how it can kill, maim, or at least seriously embarrass. The only question is who's going to be on the receiving end!
GURPS Action 5: Dictionary of Danger is a shamelessly cinematic A-to-Z guide to dozens of dreadful dooms. It provides:
- Colorful descriptions of an enormous variety of perils – some blindingly obvious, others downright subtle.
- Advice to the GM on matching the bad stuff to both the campaign theme and particular scenes. Many entries offer random dice rolls to generate interesting dangers on the spur of the moment.
- Hints to players on using their characters' skills to find and exploit handy hazards as weapons.
- Quick, concise rules for abusing these menaces in action scenes.
- And of course, complete stats for what happens to the victim!
Being out of ammo has never been so fun!
- Check out the full GURPS Action line for more guns-blazing action!
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!