Written by David L. Pulver
Edited by Sean Punch
Cover art by Carol M. Burrell
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
146 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $24.95
Stock number 01-6060
Available Now at – Amazon
146 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6524
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Suggested Retail Price $20.95
Stock number 6524
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
The Future is Alive
"Who needs chrome, paryen? Raw meat is where it's at now. Mother Nature always did it best – she just needed a little help. Get down to the black clinic, dyadooshka, and you can be 15 again. That is, if you still want to be human at all . . . "
Introducing the technology of the next century: biotech! Upgrade your old body with steroids and smart drugs, transplants and viral nano . . . or just get a new one. Maybe you don't think being human is so great? Then improve on nature with eugenics and gene-fixing, or just go parahuman: Why admire cats if you can be one? The technology's changing fast, but you'll have lots of time to get used to it – death is a temporary inconvenience with cryonics, cloning and braintapes. And who needs silicon and steel? Biotronics and biomimetics are where it's really at!
Welcome to the post-human age. Have you upgraded your genetics this year?
You can find a revised and expanded treatment of these topics, updated for Fourth Edition rules, in the newest edition of GURPS Bio-Tech.
- GURPS Bio-Tech – Revised, expanded, and updated for Fourth Edition, this book replaces the Third Edition version of Bio-Tech.
- GURPS Uplift – Of the thousands of races in a galaxy full of aliens, ours is the only one that claims to have evolved on its own, without genetic engineering by a Patron species. With its own new clients – genetically modified dolphins and chimpanzees – upstart humanity faces a jealous universe.
- GURPS Blue Planet – A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.