- All Components
- Yellow Die, Black Ink
- Purple Die, Green Ink
- Red Die, Yellow Ink
- Green Die, Yellow Ink
- Black Die, Green Ink
- Size Comparison
- One custom 12-sided die
- 18 silly bands
Game Design by Steve Jackson Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
Everybody loved the giant foam Cthulhu Dice set that we made for convention demos! They begged and pleaded. It was driving us mad. Mad, I tell you!
So we gave in and made enough for everybody.
It's a 4" foam 12-sided die, with tentacles, Elder Signs, and Great Cthulhu himself. It's SQUISHY!
Giant Cthulhu Dice comes in four different colors. Instead of the glass beads that the original set used for Sanity, Giant Cthulhu Dice includes 18 "silly bands" in the shape of Great Cthulhu himself! Put them on your wrist, or your tentacle, or wherever you want. Go crazy!
Keep Giant Cthulhu Dice in your backpack and drive your friends mad outdoors, waiting in line . . . It even floats, not that there's any way you can tell which side is up in the pool. But don't let that stop you!
Warehouse 23 Exclusive Dice
*Available exclusively through Warehouse 23.
Giant Cthulhu Dice
- Shatter your opponents' sanity (and maybe their coffee table) with Cthulhu Dice Metäl!
- Now Cthulhu's rubbery tentacles can embrace your arm, with these Cthulhu Bandz!
- Show your allegiance to Cthulhu with the Cthulhu Pins – collect 'em all!
- Drive your drinks insane with the Cthulhu Shot Glass!
- Today's fashionable cultist prefers T-shirts.
- Cover up that missing sanity with a couple of Cthulhu Patches!
- Cthulhu Fhtagn! Nothing fits better into your tentacle than a Cthulhu Sherpa!
- Celebrate Cthulhu's rising with a soft, fuzzy Plush Tentacle of your own!
- Download the rules in PDF form in English, Chinese, Dutch, German, or Japanese. French and Spanish PDFs are courtesy of our partners at Edge Entertainment. An Italian translation is in progress.
- Learn how to play the game with our Flash demo.
- Has losing your sanity left you confused about how to handle some of the symbols? Here's the FAQ.
- Read the Designer's Notes!
- Z on GeekDad has created variant rules that make the game a bit simpler and more kid-friendly.